Tuesday, July 28, 2009

I'm only worth 1/2 day in the high temp summer days! My 30 min walk now takes 45 minutes and although I felt great this morning and did just that, I went shopping for a printer/scanner so I could do something besides simply print and I wouldn't have to bother other people to do it! Before you can install it, you have to read a book, identify all the parts the instructions talk about, call yourself a new name (really???) and whimper a lot. Then maybe you can do it or maybe you have to ask for help to get the help you bought the printer/scanner FOR! Good thing I had Kay for a driver and advisor! Good thing I had Anna in #A to pack it in for me. So now I am happily a lot poorer and still don't have a scanner. No wonder I have lines on my face. They say the lines on your face tell a story. My story is written in hieroglyphics. I could get a face lift, but it would take a hoist and tackle. Imagine heavy equipment working on your face! We went to Laura's graduation and she was salutatorian! We went to the VIP evening for Deseret News Marathon people. Really nice and people said such wonderful things about Bob and I agree 100%. He is fun and he is kind and he knows his stuff. Also ran into a client of his who is looking to further his racing career and Scott Bringhurst, too! And guess who else was there? Kay and Samuel, me and Laura. She was super. Got through the lesson on adversity and now know a whole lot more about adversity. Glad it's over! Mom and g-mom unto the fourth generation. See ya later!

4 comments:

Sheila Madsen said...

Purchasing a printer or anything computerlike is very stressful but you did a good job. Glad you and Laura had a good time together. And even though I wasn't there to hear all the good about Bob I agree that he is good, kind and fun to be with.

colleen said...

Hey Mom! You are a lot better at all this computer tech stuff than I am and you still run circles around me when it comes to energy. YOU ARE AWESOME!!You've done some fun things this summer and gotten to share in the achievements of your loved ones. Love Colleen

Becki Madsen said...

It was so good to see you in Utah and thanks so much for the adorable skirt, I LOVE IT!

Laura said...

You have such a vivid imagination! I love it!