Saturday, September 5, 2009

Septembe 5, 2009. I am home all day so I wash the car despite rain clouds, put up sumer clothing despite 86 degree temperatures, cut out the drying lilies despite the green in their leaves and now I am watching Beauty and the Beast. Pretty good for a Sat. matinee and the next one is Sleeping Beauty. Tuesday I get a new lens in my right eye. I knew I was losing my sight but until I had my eyes tested, I didn't know how little I could really see. What's that top line?? that big, humongous line?? It just seems like a sheer curtain between me and my eye. I am glad Sheila hasn't run to Buffalo yet, but then Colleen would be here for me or maybe I could even ask Kay to spend the day at the Eye Institute. We all know how Gina is tied up all the time. There is one drawback. I just prophesied (that's a drawback in itself!) that Rachel would have her baby on Sept 8, the very same day! Thanks for tuning in!

2 comments:

Laura said...

Glad you surgery went well and that mom could be there to help. I guess we were both wrong about when baby Shaw was arriving : )

Becki Madsen said...

I hope you are feeling better! Hugs and kisses from afar in Colorado!