Saturday, August 23, 2008

crazy--for loving you

Well, anyway, I read the Shawmoments this morning and wanted desperately to comment and couldn't find on their blog where comments are accepted! Comments to you: Toronto one week and dental school the next. Rachel, I have never seen you so happy and Doug isn't hurting either unless his acrobatics did him in. Very interesting and creative to the utmost. I am not working next week, so I awoke with a ton of energy and by 9:30 a.m. had managed to hurt my back, nearly fall off a chair, left the vacuuming while I made phone calls and recuperated. Decided my sheers in the livingroom are filthy, but I will take care of them Monday (take them down anyway) and put them back up Tuesday. Can't do both in one day!

I guess Hailey comes home today and that they are ready for her. Little Natalie Pace fell out of the Moving Truck this week and got a concussion, unconscious, falling asleep when you try to keep her awake and the whole nine yards.

My calendar is still like the scripture: my cup runneth over. A friend of mine and I went to Zinn Bistro last week and took the sisters to Marie Callendar's for pie and was sort of worried that I had spent so much; the next day I found a $20 bill when I was out walking!

My cousin wants original pictures of the Harry and Jane Ashwill family and he is a perfectionist, so undaunted I am half way there for him. Might have to check Sheila's list of images for the rest. This is my work and my story!

3 comments:

anne said...

Hi Grandma Faye! Love to see that you're blogging along with the rest of us! I like your stories :)

RaCHeL said...

Hi Grandma! You can leave comments at the end of each post. You click on the part that says "comments". It's small, but there. :) Love you!

Sheila Madsen said...

Mom where do you get all your energy? I can't keep up with you at all. You are a wonder! I love you.